Ingredients:1. Potatoes - 3 medium sized.
2. Garlic - 4-5 cloves
3. Chili powder - 2 tsp
4. Garam masala - ½ tsp
5. Coriander leaves- for garnishing
6. Oil - 4 tsp
7. Salt to taste
How to do it:
1. Cut the potatoes into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Add the potatoes and fry a little.
4. Add garlic and fry until the potatoes become golden brown and the raw smell of garlic is gone.
5. Add chili powder, garam masala along with salt.
6. Add one more tsp of oil.
7. Mix well and simmer the flame and cook for 10 mins.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.